When you make a purchase direct from TeddyOne, your furniture product will be automatically registered for a five-year warranty against manufacturing defects, our ready-made natural storage and mattresses are guaranteed for 1 year, subject to the following conditions, none of which affects your statutory rights:
• Within the relevant guarantee period we will replace any significantly defective item or part of an item free of charge.
• We must be given an opportunity to come and examine any item that cannot be readily posted or brought to our Registered Office.
• The guarantee is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferrable
• The purchaser must present the original bill of sale.
• Any furniture item must have been assembled in full accordance with the Assembly Instructions provided.
The guarantee applies only to items used in a domestic environment. It does not cover any defect arising from fair wear and tear, from improper or negligent use, or from failure to carry out the Care and Maintenance instructions provided with the product in question.
Any guarantee claims should be made in writing and addressed to our Office:
27 Old Gloucester Street
UK CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR PRODUCT
During the lifetime of your TeddyOne furniture product, our dedicated Customer Service Team are available 7 days a week 8am – 8pm to answer any query you may have about your purchase. Call us on 0345 053 6699, or alternatively Contact Us
We are committed to providing world class customer service throughout your TeddyOne experience.
When you buy a TeddyOne furniture product, you can be sure that the item has been researched, designed, manufactured and tested to the highest possible standards. With over 30 years of experience, TeddyOne is the brand you can trust.
In addition to this guarantee of quality, we aim to provide a corresponding level of quality in our after sales care.
During the lifetime of your furniture product (subject to non-warranty defects assessment and charges) our specialist team can assist you in maintaining or repairing your TeddyOne furniture.